Terms & conditions
By purchasing goods from Weigela you enter a legally binding agreement with us on the following terms.You should read and understand these terms and conditions because they affect your rights and liabilities. These terms describe the basis for purchase by you and sale by us of the products described on this web site.
1. Definitions and interpretation
In these terms the following words have the following meanings:
the contract for the sale and purchase of the Goods;
- Delivery Area
only addresses within The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
the range our products which are available for purchase from our web site in accordance with the terms;
- The Web Site
our presence on the world wide web, currently accessible via the address weigela.co.uk;
2. Basis of the sale
- An agreement for us to sell you Goods is made on these terms when we accept an order made by you via our Web Site. The description of the Goods, the price, VAT, insurance and delivery costs are set out in the order page. We will confirm your order by e mail.
3. Details of the order
- The quantity, quality and description of the Goods will be those set out in your order (if accepted by us).
- Orders are accepted at our sole discretion but are normally accepted if the Goods are available, the order reflects current pricing, you are based in the Delivery Area and your credit or account card is authorised for the transaction.
- The Goods which can be ordered via our Web Site are available for delivery to you if you are based in our Delivery Area.
- How to order:
Please add any goods you wish to order to your on-line basket by clicking “Add to Basket”. Please note product accessories are available at an additional cost and do not come with the product unless otherwise specified. Take care when placing your order and ensure that you have the accessories that you require. You are not committed to any purchase until you have confirmed your order and made payment in full. Once you have placed your order by going to the “Checkout”, we will acknowledge your order and allow you the opportunity to alter any details. Once you have checked and confirmed that the details of your order are correct, you must provide your customer details and authorise us to conduct the payment transaction from your credit or debit card. You may only authorise payment from a card in your name.
If the goods you order are not available for any reason, we will inform you of the position by e-mail (at the email address provided with your order details). If the goods are temporarily out of stock, we will ask if you wish to wait for the goods to become available. If you do not, we will refund any money debited/charged to your credit or debit card in respect of the unavailable goods.
4. Price of the Goods:
- If the price of the Goods increases between the date we accept your order and the delivery date, we will let you know and ask you to confirm by e-mail that the new price is acceptable. If it is not acceptable then you will of course have the option of cancelling the order. Our charges for transport, packaging and insurance are detailed on the order page.
5. Payment terms
- We will charge your credit card account for payment upon receipt of order. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the right payment details.
- If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the Goods from your account on delivery of the Goods to you, we can cancel the Contract or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
- We will take all reasonable care to keep all information connected with your order secure but we cannot be held liable for any loss that you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any data, including credit and account details you provide when accessing or ordering from this Web Site, unless this is solely due to our negligence.
- We will deliver the Goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. Please be precise about where you would like the Goods left if you are out when we deliver. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the Goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions.
- We will aim to deliver within the quoted time frame (USUALLY 7 TO 14 WORKING DAYS FOR IN STOCK ITEMS. OUT OF STOCK ITEMS WILL BE PLACED ON BACK ORDER AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU IMMEDIATELY) but delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period and we will contact you to arrange an alternative time.
- Goods you have ordered will be delivered direct to the billing address, usually within 7-14 working days. Please note some items are available for PRE ORDER, all estimated delivery dates for PRE ORDER items will be stated on the product page.
- Should you have any questions about an order you have placed with us, we welcome you to contact us email or telephone.
- IF THE GOODS DO NOT ARRIVE AS EXPECTED WE WILL ENDEAVOUR TO ARRANGE ANOTHER DATE OR WHENEVER POSSIBLE – PLEASE NOTE THIS BECOMES A CARRIER ISSUE AND SOMETIMES PROBLEMS DO HAPPEN APOLOGIES IF THIS HAPPENS.
7. Risk and ownership
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods passes to you at the time of delivery to you or, if you fail to take delivery at the agreed time, the time when we tried to deliver.
- You will only own the Goods once they have been successfully delivered and when we have received cleared payment in full.
- Goods supplied are not for resale.
8. Returns/Options to cancel
- Returns: According to law customers have 14 days from the date they have received the goods to inform that they wish to return the goods, and then an additional 14 days from when they have informed you until the goods needs to be sent back.
- Customers who wish to return an order for over £200 in value, they will be liable to a 50% re-stocking charge unless damaged or faulty. According to current legislation, customers are allowed to return there orders and receive a full refund, as long as the item is returned within the 14 days cooling off period (see above restocking fee) less our outgoing postage costs.
- Buyers will however be responsible for their postage costs in returning the goods. In the unlikely event that the goods are faulty or do not meet the description, we will arrange for collection of the goods and a refund or replacement at our cost.
- Please note that Products made to order or bespoke are unreturned unless damaged.
- If a deposit has been paid for a special order and the order is subsequently cancelled after a 7 day period from payment the deposit will be non returnable. Email: email@example.com
- If you have a valid claim in respect of any of Goods which is based on any defect in their quality or condition or their failure to meet specification in accordance with the Contract, and you have returned the Goods within a reasonable time, you will be entitled to choose either a refund of the price of the Goods or replacement Goods free of charge.
- We shall not be liable to you in connection with any contract, in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise for any loss of profit, anticipated savings or data that your business may suffer. We shall, however, be liable for losses that you suffer as a result of our breach of contract and that could have been contemplated by both you and us at the time the contract is concluded.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We will continually improve the Goods, so changes to them may be made at any time. We will use reasonable commercial endeavours to keep the Web Site up to date but the information and specifications given are for your information only and are subject to change
without notice. Pictures on the Web Site are generally accurate but variations in colour, shape and size must be expected.
- The content of the Web Site is directed solely at those who access the site from addresses within the Delivery Area.
- We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other web sites to which this Web Site has links.
10. Matters out of our control
- We will not be liable to you or in breach of the Contract for delay or failure to perform due to a cause beyond our reasonable control.
- All of the written, photographic, design and audio content of the Web Site together with the selection and arrangement of it and all software compilations are our copyrighted property or that of the people who have granted to us the right to use it and is protected as such. All rights reserved.
- None of this material may be used without our written permission. You may download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial off-line viewing.
- All names, logos, slogans, or other phrases may be a trade mark of ours or another person or corporation. Any unauthorised use of a trade mark is unlawful.
- Weigela.co.uk are committed to protecting your privacy.We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. We will not pass your e-mail address to other parties. We do not sell, rent, share, trade or give away personal information about our customers unless we are required to do so by law.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Credit/debit card details
- We reserve the right to make changes to this Web Site and these terms at any time.
- If you wish to complain about any aspect of our service, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails to you will be to the address you specify to us. It is important that you give us an accurate and valid e-mail address and tell us of any changes to it.
- If either we or you fail to enforce a right under these terms, that failure will not stop us or you from enforcing the other rights,or the same type of right on a later occasion.
- To the extent that any provision of these terms is found by any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that provision will be deemed not to be a part of these terms, it will not affect the enforceability of the remainder of these terms nor will it affect the validity, lawfulness or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- The headings in these terms are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
16. Governing law and jurisdiction
- These terms will be governed by English law and any disputes will be resolved exclusively by the English Courts.